Ever done anything really cool and athletic that you’re really proud of? Perhaps you've completed a triathlon, 10k run, or maybe you worked your way up to being a level 8 gymnast. Well prepare to feel unaccomplished! Make way for:
- She trained for 8 months and averaged 124 miles per day
- Of a totaled 144 days actually cycling, she suffered 29 flat tires
- She can now change a flat in under 3 minutes
- Before starting to train, she had never ridden a bike
- She holds the Guinness World Record for 'fastest female to circumnavigate the globe' (as well as the only female to do so... imagine that)
- She burned 6-7,000 calories a day
- India was the most dangerous country she rode through. The US was most entertaining. Turkey was the nicest.